Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wanted: Candy Corn Cupcakes

I have a few different cupcakes that I want to try during the upcoming fall season. Most of all, I want to find a good candy corn cupcake recipe. I've seen a number of people make cupcakes that look like candy corn, but I haven't seen any that TASTE like candy corn.

(Image courtesy of candyaddict.com)
I have heard about Jones making a candy corn flavored soda, but I read the reviews, and most say that it is disgustingly sweet. Hmm...

I'm also playing with the idea of doing a caramel apple frosting for it? I don't know.

Anyone have any ideas? Or have another yummy fall dessert idea?

1 comment:

  1. I'm all for these cupcakes! I'm sure you'll come up with something tasty.

    I've been thinking about making an apple cider sorbet and/or pumpkin ice cream later this fall.

    ReplyDelete