Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Older Desserts


Because I just started this, I will attach some of my older recipes!


1. Here are my meringue cupcakes filled with creme fraiche and berry compote (courtesy of Martha Stewart cupcakes). These took 3 HOURS to bake! They were very yummy though and worth the wait.









2. Here are mini dark chocolate salted-caramel cupcakes (courtesy of Martha Stewart cupcakes). They are dark chocolate filled with a delicious salty caramel filling and topped with a dark chocolate frosting.











3. These are a variation of Martha Stewart's
Lemon Meringue
cupcakes. My family
prefers key lime to
lemon meringue, so I
substituted lime curd
for lemon. They are
lime flavored cupcakes topped with lime curd, browned meringue
frosting, and lime zest. They were really light and delicious!









4. These are mini raspberry cheesecakes topped with fresh raspberries (courtesy of Martha Stewart). They were pretty tasty, and I'm sure would have been even tastier had I used the right amount of cream cheese!








5. These are a combination of recipes. For my sister's wedding shower, she wanted blueberry cupcakes with buttercream frosting. I used Martha Stewart's blueberry cupcake recipe, and then added a basic buttercream on top tinted to be the colors of her wedding. They are in cute flower cupcake liners and topped with edible pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment