Monday, June 28, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Cake Balls

(Image courtesy of morrantico chique)

As any Twilight fan knows, Tuesday was the midnight premiere of the long awaited third installment of the "Twilight Saga,"- Eclipse. In order to celebrate the movie, I have created a Twilight-inspired dessert.

In the third book, Eclipse, the rivalry between Edward and Jacob comes to a head, as they are forced to work together to protect Bella from Victoria and her army of newborn vampires. I'm sure most of you have a favorite, are either Team Edward or Team Jacob, but I say, why can't we have both?

Here are my Edward vs. Jacob cake balls!

Edward:

(Image courtesy of amylynn24o's photobucket)

-Red Velvet Cake Balls filled with maraschino cherries and topped with white chocolate and red fang bites. Go Edward!

Jacob:

(Image courtesy of fanpop)


-Triple chocolate cake balls filled with crushed Andes and topped with mint-chocolate and paw prints. Go Jacob!

Here is the Set!




2 comments:

  1. They were SOOOOOOO good! Probably my favorite dessert you've made so far! TEAM EDWARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jacob ones were my favorite, though I thought all of them tasted delicious. More, please!

    ReplyDelete