Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy 4th of July, America!

I love the fourth of July!!!

I love the fireworks, the parades, the hot dogs (even though I can no longer enjoy them), and the red, white, and blue!

In honor of the holiday, I have found some really cool cupcakes celebrating this amazing holiday!

-I have to start with these ones, from Ally Cake Designs' Flickr. I love the mini hot dogs on top. They are so adorable! If I cannot eat the real things, I would love to try out these fakes!

-This design, from alwayshungry.com, looks like a lot of work! These simple vanilla cupcakes look amazing in the flag pattern and are a unique way to celebrate the fourth!

-These corn on the cob cupcakes, taken from charmingcards.com, look almost like the real thing. I love the corn on the cob holder detail, but I'm not sure how I feel about eating a cupcake with that many jelly beans!

..and one more flag cupcake, from Highbush Blueberry Council!

No comments:

Post a Comment