Sunday, July 4, 2010

Baking To-Do List

I have so many desserts that I want to try that I can barely keep track! I am starting to make a baking to-do list, just so I can remember everything that I want to try. Hopefully I can get to most of these before summer ends!

Baking To-Do List (in no particular order):
-Beignets (done!)
-mango key lime pie with coconut meringue (done!)
-pie pops
-some kind of drink-inspired cupcake (cosmo, margarita, pina colada, etc) (done!)
-cheesecake balls
-ice cream
-creme brulee
-lava cakes
-candy corn cupcakes

I'm sure I will continue to think of things that I want to make. Let me know if you have any other good suggestions!

3 comments:

  1. What kind of beignets are you making? I made some blackberry ones a couple years ago for French class, and they were soooo good (and surprisingly easy!)

    Also, the cheesecake balls sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to do some blueberry, some strawberry, and some cream cheese, but we'll see

    ReplyDelete